- The fabulous Laura Vegas does it again with this travel themed page featuring some die cuts by Kerri Bradford.
- Lisa Dickinson has created some cut & print files for Two Peas in a Bucket that are too cute to pass up!
- I love using photo collages on my scrapbook pages! I use Photoshop elements, however I know many don't have access to Photoshop or Elements but Picasa is a free program that you can use to create these collages. Creating Keepsakes has a great tutorial here.
- My Yellow Umbrella has a tutorial for handmade lotion soap that I can't wait to try!
- Page Maps is a great place for scrapbook layout sketches and if you use this sketch and submit a layout to them before February 23 you could win the February kit from Gossamar Blue!!
- Amber from Damask Love creates the most amazing cards and paper projects. This cute cupcake tutorial is awesome.
- Sunburst backgrounds are still hot and this tutorial from Homespun Scrapbooking shows how to in an easy and straight forward way.
- I'm always attracted to organizational tips and this idea on Scrapbook.com is one I will be borrowing.
- Cherie Bee has these super functional Pocket Page supply storage for sale at her Etsy shop.
Thanks for stopping by!