- First up this week is this cute little card featured on the Penny Black site by one of my favourite artists Vicky Papaionnou.
- Nichol Magouirk shows how to make multiple cards with the same basic supplies but using different colours of ink and cardstock.
- Here's a super simple yet sweet embellishment idea from Papertreats Flickr stream.
- Jana Eubank has captured my heart yet again with this colourful layout featuring SVG Cuts files.
- My little weekly Round Up Title square! :)
- This how-to video from Jennifer Gallacher uses one of the new lines from the new Chickaniddy Crafts.
- My daughter is only 4 so she doesn't watch a lot of tv but I spotted this idea and bookmarked it for the future!
- My favourite way to get lots of photos onto scrapbook pages is by using templates. Kerri Bradford is one of the best at creating cut files and photo templates. She has a new one out and I can't wait to buy it!
- Finally I spotted this t-shirt and considering the name of my Blog I think I'll have to pick this up before my next scrapbook retreat weekend!!
Thanks for stopping by!