- Whimsie Doodles (a Nova Scotian based Business!!) has fantastic digital stamps and these lollipop covers are just too cute! A great Valentine's Day idea.
- I'm just getting started on my 2014 Project Life album and have decided to "spice it up" a little by using some sketch ideas I find online. These 3x4 sketches by Lisa Moorefield are really cute and made it to my Pinboard this week.
- Hazel and Ruby are offering these cute little 3x4 cards free! Check them out here!
- This mug made me laugh out loud when I saw it so I just had to include it in the weekly roundup this week!
- Sean McCabe does the best hand lettering I have ever seen! He will be offering a Hand Lettering Workshop online soon, so I recommend you start following his site to find out all the details.
- My daughter will be starting school in the fall and I'm always pinning school layouts and ideas. This video by Two Peas in a Bucket is part of their new Moments series. It's a great layout showing how to scrapbook about an event when you don't have a photo.
My final three picks are all by Nichol Magourik. Not sure how that happened but this week I think she knocked-it-out-of-the-park with these projects!
- This video shows how to use all those cute 3x4 cards on a 12x12 layout in a super fun way!
- This card could be used for Valentine's Day or just as an I-Love-You card. It features cut files from Kerri Bradford.
- I love, love, love this card! It uses a die cut but adds colour and dimension by filling in the voids with pattern paper. Simple and beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by!