Sorry this post is late but I was on the road a couple of days last week and we had a Blizzard so needless to say I got a little behind! But better late than never...
- This layout by Layle Koncar using shapes from Kerri Bradford Studio caught my eye this week. I am loving the circle background trend.
- I love this mixed media artist, Revlie. She has a quirky style and I love her use of bright colours. I also love her popped up titles!
- For all you Project Lifers out there, here are some cool 2014 title page cards- Free to download!
- Two weeks ago I mentioned an app I was using called Collect. Here is an example of a Project Life page using Collect cards printed out and put into pocket pages.
- A few more 2014 Project Life cards free to download!
- Jill Cornell designed this really simple and bright page for Gossamer Blue. I love the semi-transparent 2014!
- Here's a neat idea I saw on Pinterest to actually do something with all the baby shower cards you got (if like me you still have them!).
- Here's another Pinterest find. I can't seem to get any Cropper Hopper 12x12 paper storage containers sent to me so I went online and found this easy fix. I might have to give them a try soon.
- I love the idea of doing a round up page at the end of the year to scrapbook all those "one-of" photos that I love but couldn't find a place for. This page is gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by!