Here are a few of the things that caught my eye this week:
- Scrapbook generation has always been a favourite of mine for scrapbook sketches and now they have a FREE monthly magazine! Create was just launched this week and it's great for us sketch people!
- Cosmo Cricket posted a fabulous blog post about how to edit photos with Photoshop. There was a lot of good information that I look forward to trying out.
- Becky Williams is awesome and I have been following her blog for awhile now. This page she created using Basic Grey's Highline collection was instant love for me! The colours, shapes, everything about it rocks!
- Chickaniddy Crafts is a new company that I read about this week in some of the CHA recaps. From what I've seen their stuff looks great and I can't wait to get my hands on some!!
- I LOVE Lori Vliegen! Her doodling and letter is out-of-this-world awesome. I have already taken her Letter Lab class and have signed up for her new class "Doodle Page". It starts February 17 and I CAN NOT WAIT!!
- Jana Eubanks. How have I not discovered this scrapbooker before now!!?? She is awesome and I am loving her Two Peas Gallery! If you haven't heard of her - you have to check her out...Now! :)
- I love quilts and things made of wood so it makes sense that when I saw this project on Knock Off Decor's sight I was speechless. It's inspired by the Pottery Barn image showed above.
- I have a fetish for fonts. I love them. The Lost Type Co-op has super fonts that are "pay what you want" so for very little cost you can get some truly great fonts to use in your scrapbooking projects. I use them to cut titles using my Silhouette Cameo and for journaling. I already own 5 of these fonts.
- I seem to have a fascination with cute little figures this year - last week it was felted ones and this week polymer clay. I couldn't find this woman's website or store but I did start following her on Pinterest