Starting at the top left corner:
- Betsey Veldman did a really cool technique on the Papertrey Ink blog about creating multi-layer embellishments from a single stamp! Such a cool idea to stretch your stamp stash.
- Ahni & Zoe by Creative Memories recently shared this article on their Facebook page. Its a great article about how your heirs want heirlooms and memories - not money- when you are no longer with us. Such a positive and encouraging thing to hear as a scrapbooker!
- These bracelets are such a great idea for people who run or walk (or even for at the beach!). They are rubber bands that hold cash and a key. They're called Pocketbands.
- CHA is this weekend in California, where scrapbook companies will be releasing their new product lines. One that caught my eye is "Capture" by Basic Grey. Such great colours!
- This painting by Amy Giacomelli (available on Etsy) is just so pretty, simple and colourful!
- I started using this app on Christmas Day on my new iPod Touch. It's called Collect. It's great because it reminds me to take a photo everyday, creates 3x4 cards that can be printed off and used in a pocket pages album or you can create a monthly collage of the images! I can't wait to finish a month to see what I do with my photos!
- I've been wanting to try art journaling but my OCD nature doesn't like "messy". Vicky Papaioannou from Clips-n-cuts does fantastic journal pages and shows her process via video. I love her pages and am totally inspired to try a page!
- Jana Eubank did this scrapbook page and I think it's awesome! It's actually a two page spread and you don't see a lot of them these days. Her post about the page is over on the Noel Mignon blog.
- Made4uByMagic is a great Etsy Shop that has the most amazing felted figures!!! Seriously I have tried felting and it's hard! These figures are just spectacular and cute!
Thanks for stopping by!