- Lisa Dickinson (Blue Star Design on Scrapbook.com) did this great page in 2011 but I just saw it on Pinterest and fell in love with all the circle embellishments!
- Nichol Magourik is at it again creating a wonderful page full of diecuts from the new Simple Stories cuts available through the Silhouette online store - BONUS - there is a process video included in the post!!
- On the Echo Park blog designer Tania Willis shows how to use a "Boy Collection" for a girl layout. As an added bonus the sketch she used is featured here as well.
- Scrapbook Steals is a fabulous resource to find deals on scrapbooking supplies. This week they also have a tutorial on their blog about how to turn your handwriting into a cut file!
- Gail Lindner is featured on the Pink Paislee blog showing an easy way to add more photos to your page without it becoming overwhelming. I also think this technique could be used to add some hidden journaling as well.
- My new favourite scrapbooker, Jana Eubanks, has done it again with this gorgeous layout!!!
- DIYFabulous had this page layout for sale. While the page has been sold I'm sure I will scraplift her amazing layout on a page I do very soon.
- Kerri Bradford Studio has released another kit this week that I will be adding to my growing die-cut file library - immediately!! Fabulous!
Thanks for stopping by!